Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Go to Jellyfish.com and you have Great Success!

Where are my deals!!

Well you'll have to head over to jellyfish.com for the After Hours Smack Show to find out! I'll be Co-Hosting the "Bling for your Desktop" show where awesome accessories for your computer can be bought; keyboards, mice and mointors oh my!

What's a Smack Show?

It's where Jellyfish.com gives back its shoppers by allowing discounts on items run as long as the crowd can hold out without buying, all the way to 100%!

I dunno, sounds fishy...


Not fishy at all, check out the Razer Tarantula keyboard I got, the highest deal is shown to the right, amazing!

Alright, I'll play your games...

Good! Click on the picture below and get started. Happy deals!

One more time

It's After Hours Smack show at 8pm central, 9pm eastern. Clink on the pic below to get started



No comments: